See links to your participant resources below…
Photographer Participant – FREE
*Invites to our public meetings
*Receive our newsletter updates
*Ability to submit and donate photos using guidelines below
*Ability to submit organizations for consideration
Member – $50.00 Per Year
* Access to resources on our password-protected member page
* Listing on the website, including bio, album and link to your website
* Receive our “action alert” e-mails about available volunteer work
* Receive our “action alert” e-mails about available jobs
* Behind-the-scenes experiences with various organizations
* Your photos shared on our social media & social media of organizations
* Get into events for free
* Receive a press-pass and calling cards with your registration
* Expand your network of connections
* Teach your own workshops through us for expanded attendance
* See more benefits listed HERE
This is an ongoing membership, charged automatically to your card every year. You can login to http://www.PayPal.com and stop the automatic charge at any time – even the day after you make this initial transaction.
Resources for Participants
Download Introduction Letter to Organizations here: CAMERAS for CONSERVANCY INTRO LETTER FINAL 2.0
Download Contract for Work with Conservation Organization here: (COMING SOON)
Download Instruction Letter “Social Media Photos” for Organizations from here: CAMERAS for CONSERVANCY Instruction Letter FINAL 2.0
Download Brochure here: (COMING SOON)
Instructions for Participants
As a participant you are not eligible for assignments, payment, or promotion on our website from Cameras for Conservancy. However, you can still participate by donating photos to a conservation organization and then sharing that photo with us or tagging us on social media. You can also invite organizations to become part of our network by sharing the letter with them above (be sure to fill in their name and take out the sample name).
How to Tag Us on Instagram and Facebook
- Tag @camerasforconservancy on Facebook to share photos you have contributed to conservation organizations either on your own time or as part of an assignment for Cameras for Conservancy.
- As a member you will get featured on our Instagram page, Facebook page and website when you share images.
Were you featured on Instagram by a conservation organization?
- Hashtag #camerasforconservancy or @camerasforconservancy so we see the photo you contributed and can feature you in our Instagram feed.
Were You Featured on Facebook or in a Magazine or other publication by a conservation organization?
- Take a screen shot or photo of your contributed photo and send it to: CamerasforConservancy@gmail.com so we can feature it in our Instagram and Facebook feeds.
Submitting Previous or Independent Work
- Donate at least one image to a conservation organization for their social media, gallery, shop, or other use OR take a screen shot (or photo) of an image you have already donated.
- Share this image with Cameras for Conservancy (CamerasforConservancy@gmail.com) along with a short statement about the image so we can include it on our social media pages and galleries and feature you.